1 liter of chicken broth
6 ripe tomatoes
1/2 cup of diced cheese
1/2 cup of diced avocado
Fried corn tortillas in juliennes
2 garlic cloves
Chili pepper, optional
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a Teflon pan, with no oil, sauté the tomatoes, onion, chili pepper and garlic until golden.
2. When golden, blend them with the chicken broth.
3. Heat on stove and let it boil for 5 minutes.
4. If you prefer, strain for better consistency.
5. Serve this delicious recipe in our Stylo Dish.
Serve with the cheese, tortillas, avocados and cream!