1 can of peaches in syrup.
2 natural greek yogurt without sugar.
5 spoons of condensed milk.
3 mint leaves.
1. Drain peaches halves, leave one of the peaches for the ornament, crush the rest with yogurt and condensed milk until result a fine cream.
2. Put the cream in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave a few hours in the refrigerator.
3. Finally chop the peach half for the ornament on top of the cream with a leaf of mint. Serve cold.
4. You can decorate the top part with chantilly cream.
5. The syrup can be saved in refrigerator for future preparations.
¡Enjoy this dessert with good company!